Construction safety tips | Causes and prevention of common construction accidents
Fall from height
cause of accident
1. The construction personnel suffer from diseases that are not suitable for high-altitude operations, such as hypertension, heart disease, and anemia.
2. The construction personnel do not pay attention to self-protection, sit on the protective fence to rest, and sleep on the scaffolding.
3. The safety protective equipment is unqualified, the protective equipment is not installed and used as required, or the quality is unqualified.
4. The hoisting machine limit safety device is malfunctioning or "sick".
5. The protective measures at the entrance and the border are not in place.
6. Accidents caused by climatic reasons, such as falling in harsh environments such as high winds, heavy rain, and high temperatures in summer, and falling in winter, frost, slipping and falling.
1. The personnel working in high places must undergo a physical examination before taking up their posts, and regularly check.
2. Strengthen self-protection education for construction personnel and consciously abide by the construction specifications.
3. Purchase the "three treasures", fasteners, fences, fences, ladders, and racks that meet the specifications, and install and use them according to the regulations. For openings, safety nets, sidelines, and climbing operations, you must use safety helmets and safety belts in accordance with the specifications, and strictly strengthen protective measures.
4. Lifting equipment must be frequently maintained, inspected, and overloaded and illegal operations are prohibited.
5. Add warnings, warning lights, maintenance railings at the steep sills at the dangerous sections or by the pits and wells, and increase the brightness of construction lighting at night.
6. When there is strong wind or dense fog above level 6, no high-altitude operation is allowed; reliable anti-skid, cold-proof and freeze-proof measures must be taken in rainy and snowy days. Water, frost, ice, and snow should be removed in time.
cause of accident
1. The electrician does not wear labor protection articles as required.
2. The distance between the building or scaffold and the outdoor high-voltage line is too close, and no protective net is provided.
3. The electrical equipment and electrical materials do not meet the specifications, and the insulation layer is damaged by wear.
4. The electrical switch of the electromechanical equipment has no rainproof and dampproof facilities.
5. Improper wire erection on construction site, mopping floor, contact with metal objects, and insufficient height.
6. The electric box is not equipped with doors and locks, the outlet of the electric box door is chaotic, add fuses at will, and control multiple machines with one gate.
7. Electric mechanical equipment is not grounded to zero according to regulations; there is no leakage protection device for hand-held electric tools.
8. Build equipment and install lightning protection devices not at the prescribed height.
1. Strengthen the use management of labor protection products and the propaganda and education of electricity knowledge.
2. If the distance between the building or the scaffold and the outdoor high-voltage line is too close, a protection net shall be added according to the specifications.
3. Use sealed and explosion-proof electrical equipment at the construction site that is damp, dusty or with explosive gas.
4. The mechanical and electrical equipment shall be provided with suitable rainproof and dampproof facilities.
5. Regularly carry out electrical safety inspections, and replace and repair electromechanical equipment with aging wires or reduced insulation.
6. The door of the electric box should be installed with locks to keep the internal lines neat, and the fuses should be configured according to the regulations. Strictly one machine, one box, one gate and one leakage configuration.
7. The electric mechanical equipment is grounded to zero according to the regulations; the handheld electric tools should be equipped with leakage protection devices.
8. The construction site should be highly erected in accordance with the specifications to install mechanical equipment and install corresponding lightning protection devices.
cause of accident
1. Overload operation of machinery and equipment or work with disease.
2. There is no safety protection device for the transmission belt, chainsaw, coupling close to the ground, belt wheel and flywheel, and grinding wheel.
3. When the machine is working, extend the head and hands into the mechanical stroke range.
4. Flat planer without hand guard safety device, electric saw without protective baffle, hand-held power tool without power-off protector.
5. The hoisting equipment is not equipped with hoisting limiter, hoisting controller, interlock switch, safety device, etc.
1. The mechanical equipment should be fixed firmly.
2. Add mechanical safety protection device and power failure protection device.
3. The machinery and equipment should be regularly maintained and repaired to maintain a good running state.
4. Regular safety inspection and debugging to eliminate the uneasy factors of mechanical equipment.
5. Operators should operate according to regulations, and illegal operations are strictly prohibited.
cause of accident
1. No effective drainage measures are set for foundation pit construction.
2. The building materials are not randomly stacked on the foundation pit (groove), side slope and foundation pile hole.
3. The formwork support system is unstable and cannot be built well.
4. No fences, warning signs and safety measures are set for the demolition operations.
5. Construction machinery does not operate and park in accordance with regulations, and is too close to the foundation pit (slot) slope and foundation pile hole.
6. There is a lack of inspection and maintenance of the construction site during the rainy season and the winter thaw period.
7. When excavating, some people work within the construction radius of the excavator.
1. Before the excavation of the foundation pit, it is necessary to do a good job of water reduction (drainage) and take protective measures.
2. Where various construction materials are piled up on the side slope of foundation pit (groove) and the hole of foundation pile, they shall be piled up according to the specified distance.
3. In order to ensure the stability of the formwork, in addition to adding columns in accordance with the regulations, horizontal supports and scissors supports should be added along the longitudinal and lateral directions of the column.
4. Fences and warning signs should be set up around the demolition operation site, and special personnel should be sent to supervise and prevent non-demolition personnel from entering the construction site. Buildings should be demolished in order from top to bottom.
5. The distances of various construction machines from the foundation pit (groove), foundation pit (groove), slope and foundation pile hole shall be determined according to the weight of the equipment, the support of the slope and foundation pile, and the soil quality, and shall not be less than 1.5 m.
6. During the construction in the rainy season and the winter thaw period, the construction site should be thoroughly inspected and maintained to ensure that the drainage is smooth and there are no abnormal conditions before construction.
7. When the machine excavates the earthwork, the operator shall not enter the scope of mechanical operation to clean up and find the slope.
Next : None